The Ineluctable Future..!

Welcome to the thoughts and plans of my future. This is the third content of the writing which will end here with my future plans. Well, I hope that you have gone through the previous posts so I am going to make it short. I am Md. Aminul Islam read in North South University in 1st semester of BBA.

NSU
A center of Excellence.


Well, I am having a good time in NSU but as this varsity has an open credit course so I want to move myself quickly from this institution and want to make an end of my educational life. I have a plan to take at least four courses from the next semester and will try my best to obtain good grades in that.
Aminul Islam Hasib

Secondly, after this course, I may have enough leisure time so I want myself to be hired in any telecom company for a part time job. And I want to do an English Speaking Language course from any reputed institution and besides that, I am willing to give a big part of my time in the outsourcing sector and the voluntary organizations.

Well, after completing this undergraduate program I want to do MBA from a reputed university, may be from Australia or USA.


Well, if Almighty grants my wish, after completing my educational life I’ll come back to my country to give a shape of my long cherished dream. You see, every year thousands of students complete their educational life and try to get them involved in any earning sector so that they can hold the backbone of their family. But many of them have to wait for years to get a perfect job or have to take illegal steps to obtain a job. Well, I want to work with them. By this time, I may have a big capital which will come from my outsourcing sector. And by utilizing that money, I will try to make new sectors which will provide them with new jobs. And of course, for the underprivileged children I will have bigger plans.


I believe that education can remove all the darkness of a nation. And this education should be ensured for all of those students. It is education which can and will remove all the major problems of our country. So, with the help of my friends I will try to ensure that. Yes, I know it’s quite impossible for a person but it’s not impossible for a nation. But someone has to take a stand. Someone has to say that it’s time.Someone has to take the first step. So, why not I???

aminulih.blogspot.com
Better Bangladesh...!

I just want to say let’s do it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Rules in Bangladesh vs South Africa Series

8 easy ways to gain speed in stenography?

Making wall posters into a digital one | To-Let